North Valley PT is your premier full service physical therapy private practice. Our staff is trained to efficiently rehabilitate a variety of conditions. Here is a brief listing of what we specialize in:
New Treatment and Services offered at North Valley Physical Therapy
NEW! Blood Flow Restriction Training – Build muscle without high intensity training. Great for Athletes as well as for patients who cannot weight train who want peak performance of their muscles and be able to optimize movement with less pain.
NEW! Shockwave Low Level Lithotripsy – The Shockwave is a form of radial pulse therapy (RPT) that sends small shocks into the injured area enhancing the body’s own healing mechanism. Great for tendon and muscle injures as well as remarkably helpful in decreasing pain. This is more than pain management- The Shockwave actually expedites the healing of tissue.
NEW! Graston Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization – A form of mechanotherapy used in the release of scar tissue build up and improvement with ROM for muscle tightness. Graston also produces a general blood flow increase to the treatment area, while decreasing pain and improving functional mobility.
NEW! Light Therapy – Probe, Pad, Triwave and Transcranial (Concussion Headaches) –
NEW! Thermostim – The Thermostim probe is soft tissue mobilization tool that offers the benefit of warming and/or cooling of muscle tissue with the combined effect of electrical stimulation. Thermostim treatment is also beneficial for managing pain, increasing tissue mobility and effectively desensitizing nerve pain inflammation.
Additional treatment programs – If you do not see your diagnosis/condition on this list – Please call to inquire –
- Movement Analysis
- Golf Fitness
- Ortho/Sports Medicine Injuries
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Back Pain/Spinal Rehabilitation Program
- Rotator Cuff Rehab
- Parkinson’s Fitness Program
- Foot Pain – Plantar fascitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Metatarsalgia, Foot Wear Recommendation
- Overuse Injuries i.e. Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Patella Tendonitis
- Pain Management
- Core Training
- Injury Prevention Program
- Neurological Rehab – Post Stroke, Brain Injury, Developmentally Disabled Adults
- Gait and Posture Analysis
- General Conditioning for Medical Conditions
- Diabetes Exercise Program
- Bariatric Exercise Program
- Eipley maneuver for benign paroxymal positional vertigo